Re: High Temps....HELP!

Hello Francine
I've been dealing with high temps in my apisto tanks since the heat wave
hit the Northeastern US.   I only have one problem.   Where to put all
the fry.   I've had several pairs of apistos that just decided that this
was nice weather and spawned.   2 groups of Cruzi, a trio of Cacatuoides
double reds, group of Resticulosa, pair of Hongsloi ll and some
Laetacara Flavilabrus just to name a few that decided they liked this
weather.   With all the spawns  I have to keep up the water quality so I
don't lose the fish in the heat.   Hopefully it'll cool back down to
normal, like the low 80's and 60's at night.   Then I can relax a
little.    Terrible dilema when this happens, eh?   Don't worry too
much.   Those high temps will come back down gradually.

John Wubbolt