Re: ACA???

Hello Kelly
The ACA is the American Cichlid Association.
Only around 2500 members world wide.   Their web site is:
www.aca.org

You name it someone in the group has it.   The group produces a trading
post every other month on the odd numbered months and produces a
Bulletin with articles about cichlids on the even numbered months.

The ACA is holding their annual convention this coming weekend in
Detroit Michigan.   Show, speakers and giant auction.   You can't ask
for more.   Most types of Cichlids have smaller groups focusing on
specific types of cichlids like the Apistogramma Study Group, South
American Cichlid Study Group and so forth.   If you can get to Detroit
this weekend you won't be disappointed.

Hope this helps.  I'm an ACA member who unfortunately isn't going to the
convention this year.   But I will make sure I'm in Cleveland for the
2000 Convention.    No matter what.

John Wubbolt