Re: Kribs vs. Rams

hello Adam
If your water is kind of hard and you don't want to play with rain water
or R/O I would suggest the Kribs for your new tank.   They handle the
harder water better and will spawn more readily in it than the Rams
would.   As for planting the tank, go for it.    A 4 foot tank with lots
of Vals, Hygrophila in the background with Tenellis and Crypts up front,
a couple of small Sword plants like Oeseri would look good in here.
Add a few pieces of driftwood and some rocks, Wow what a wonderful
looking tank.   The Kribs will spawn and tote their family all over this
tank.   You could add several tetra species and corys or Ottos for tank
maitainence.   This would be my suggestion.   Of course there are many
ways of setting up a new tank.   Depends whether you're looking for
looks or ease of cleaning.

John W