Re: ACA photos

Randy I once again want to say that I really liked your ACA photos.
Really sorry I missed the event this year but promise not to miss it in
Cleveland.   Your photos put faces to names on this list which I really
appreciate.   People like Bob Dixon, Tom Wojtech and Phillip Ryti are
people I've corresponded with or traded fish with and now I at least now
can put a face to the name.   Thanks.  Oh nice photos of the fish too.
I Believe the Aulonocara sp fish is Aulonocara Stuartgranti "Ngara"
commonly called the flame tail peacock.   If I'm wrong would someone
please correct me.   I have this fish and thats what the adult look
like.  Oooww did I just admit to keeping rift lake fish, Pay no
attention to the man behind the curtain.

John