IBC Betta Show & Auction, Lancaster, PA

This weekend there will be an IBC sponsored International
Betta Show and Auction brought to you by the Philadelphia
Area Betta Society at That Fish Place, Lancaster, PA.  Don't
miss this event.  Our last show had over 300 fish judged.

The Show is on Saturday, 8/7 from 12 Noon until 9 PM. The
auction is on Sunday 8/8,  at approx. 1 PM. The show and
auction are open to the public and all are Welcome. We will
have award winning breeders there to answer any questions.

Also That Pet Place is sponsoring a Pet Betta Competition
that is open to everyone and is free. . If you would like to
enter your Betta bring it in Saturday, 8/7/99 prior to the 3
PM judging. Your fish will be judged by IBC judges and your
welcome to ask questions.

For good directions from wherever you are,  call That Fish
Place at 1-800-786-3829

Scotty
Quakertown, PA
Like Bettas ? Join the IBC