Re: New email list?

I wouldn't participate, but if someone wants to set it up, it might get
rid of stuff like that forwarded ad we got a few days ago, or that awful
commercial flame war we had a few months back. This list could be for
non-commercial information, and that one could be used to publicize the
products/fish of the various importers and breeders on the list. Another
list could provide a legitimate outlet for something important to the US
members who can easily send fish back and forth within their country. It
could also remove an ever-present aspect of this list where I don't
think we all want to go.
Gary