Re: Scot's ramblings & Diopters

On Tue, 17 Aug 1999 IDMiamiBob@aol.com wrote:

> The dissertation is worth reading.  I'd like to see it a little expanded and
> published in the Apistogram with a slight adjustment to cover behaviours and
> physical traits in general.  But the URL needs to be adjusted, as he got the
> slashes backwards.  Try this one:
> http://www.epsedin.co.uk/text.htm

And if not in the Apistogram, I'd be happy to add it to the Krib (with
permission only, though). :)

On the photography issue, I am slightly nearsighted, enough to make
focusing a camera difficult for the last 18 years.  At one point I used
the little diopters on the back of the viewfinder too, but they always
came off in the camera bag, or had enormous amounts of dust collect behind
them, or got broken. Now I end up having to wear my glasses when shooting
as well.  I suspect Nikon's may be higher end screw-on types than my cheap
Pentax "slide-ons", so this might not be a problem for Helen.

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com