From: IDMiamiBob@aol.com [mailto:IDMiamiBob@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 1999 5:11 PM
To: apisto@admin.listbox.com
Subject: Re: The stand

In a message dated 8/18/1999 12:50:12 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
francinebethea@excite.com writes:

> I will take your advice, however, and pull up the carpet to see which way
>  the joists are going.  If my tanks are not perpendicular to the joists, I
>  will move them.

I think you should be able to figure it out by using a studfinder over the
linoleum section.  Also, if there is a basement, you can go down and look up.
 I've never seen a house with beams on different floors going different
directions, except where a wing was added on.  Architects, jump in here if
I'm wrong.

Bob Dixon