Re: LFS in Denver / Boulder CO area

Carl,

I've lived in Denver for over 20 years. If you find one, let me know, too!

No, seriously there aren't a lot of "good" fish stores in this area.
I'd check the following:
Catfish Charlies in Louisville
Exotic Aquatics in Boulder
Golden Fish in Denver (not Golden, CO)
Sherman Tank in NW Denver
Of these Golden Fish is the only store in the Denver area that I know of that has
dwarfs on a consistent basis and these are usually the more common ones.

Mike Wise