Need information

I've tried to send this before, but apparently it didn't go through.  Try
again....

Help, I've been caught.  After asking the program coordinator of my local
aquarium society for a speaker on dwarf cichlids for the umpteenth time, he
said "why don't YOU DO IT???" (emphasis his).

Um, okay.

So here's my problem.  I don't have slides of Apistos or other dwarfs.
However, since a number of you are cross-hobbyists (photos of fish), would
anyone like to donate the use of their web-posted or other photos to the
cause?  I'd of course need positively identified (or reasonably sure ID's)
photos 'cause I'm not the best at ID'ing.

Alternatively, if anyone has already been down this road and would like to
rent / lend their slides to me, let me know.

If this is too far off-topic, email me off list.

Carl Berry (the pasta-flogged lurker)