Fish Rack pics

OK guys, I went back and put up 4 of the pics from my new fish room.  I
didn't put up all because they were pretty redundant.  Any questions or
critiques...........feel free!!!  You won't hurt my feelings, but remember
there is always moneys considered here so some things had to go while some
things had to stay......just personal stuff as is everyone's fish room.
Everyone has a final budget!!!  Glad to help if this does.  I chose not to
go with a "central" filter because of the vastly different types of fish I
keep.  I have some Apistos kept at pH of 4.5-4.9 and some African cichlids
kept at pH of 8.3.  Some of the apistos have virtually "pure" R.O. water
again all the way to the African cichlids that are in microsiemens in the
600-700 range.  Trying to work all of those tanks around a "central" system
just didn't seem feasible to me although maybe some of you folks have solved
that riddle???????  Anyway have fun with the pics.........by the way I have
2-3 more rolls of Apisto pics that I will have scanned real
soon.........promise!!!  All tanks have sponge filters and I move around
power filters to clean up a bit.  With the drains in the floor and the
ability to literally just drain the old water on the floor, I can give ALL
tanks a 1/2 water change in about 1 hour.

Have a good day!!

Mike

Mike Jacobs
Center for Advanced Technologies