Sunset apisto spawn

Wow, I am real excited.  As I speak my sunset apistos (Apistogramma
atahualapa) are spawning.  I have been working hard, aging water, and
modifying ph.  I got a bit lazy this week and went for over a week
without a water change.  Well tonight I did a 50% cold water change from
my aged water.  I look in about an hour later and notice that her
lateral line is gone, replaced by the characteristic dot.
    Not many eggs.  She is still a bit young.  I am thinking of letting
her try to hatch this batch out herself.
   Any ideas?  suggestions?  Stan

--
ICQ# 14976865