Re: Nijsenni Spawning

One more trick that may help that I don't believe has been proffered.  I recently
found that a large cold water change (about 50%)  will often trigger mating if
nothing else works.  My sunsets recently reacted very favorably to this (I age my
water in an unheated container.  50% change seems to do it).  I also know of at
least one pair of panduros that would only spawn after a similarly large water
change.
Stan

--
ICQ# 14976865