A. sp. Mamore

  I just picked up a pair of Apisto sp. Mamore (is that the correct
spelling?).  Beautiful fish!  They went into a heavily planted ten
gallon with a bunch of pygmy corys.  Who's going to spawn first?

  The LFS I bought these at has some gorgeous sunset Cakatoos - WOW!  I
haven't seen such a nice looking fish.  They were in spawning garb and I
even got to see the female lay a couple eggs!  He also has a pair or two
of A. agasizi "double red".  Another great looking fish.  I wish I had
more money, space and time.  Then I would have bought them all!

Jason Miller - waiting for "triple red" Cakatoos and sp. Mamore to spawn
Sherwood Park, AB
Canada