Re: Sex Change D.maculatus

Perhaps I missed some key point in the given article... But I see nothing from
the author's report that would convince me that the new male was actually a
female when he first got them.  Did that fish lay eggs before "turning into" a
male?  It appears that the author is making an assumption that this "young adult"
*was* a female -- not just *looking* like a female. There is a difference.  And
to make an assertion that a sex change occurred, one ought to have better
evidence than what I read about.

--Randy