Re: N.transvestitus

As usual, i agree with Helen. Just an addition though - the female can
spend a long time engaging in courtship activity before anything
happens. I had a female who courted every day of her adult life, except
when she was guarding, which was only once or twice.
Most males always seem to schlep around without much apparent interest.
Gary