Re: Housekeeping and some more general comments

[Ha, the reply-to address works at last!]

Total agreement on the points, though I had to think for a minute on the
blanket "may be republished in *any* magazine" clause (those sorts of
rules usually give me a bad feeling).  It's probably OK.

On Sun, 11 Jul 1999, James Purchase wrote:

> 4. Notice is to be made that images may be adjusted for colour, contrast and
> brightness, but that "altered" or "doctored" images will be automatically
> rejected [the decision will rest with the Judges and/or Erik, who has the
> experience to tell the difference].

Hey, I never said I could tell the difference, I just create them so
others can't. :)

> 8. We need a "point of contact" for the contest, possibly multiple "points
> of contact" - one for information only, another for either information
> and/or submission of entries. As it appears that Erik is the one with the
> ability to handle the scanning of both prints AND slides, I suggest that he
> would be the logical point for "Submission of Entries".

No problem.  If we get inundated, I can farm out some of the work to any
of the other people who've offered to help on this list with their own
slide/neg/print scanners.

  - Erik
(Now I test the digest one more time to make sure it's working).