Concerning Submissions

One idea way we could require electronic submissions without excluding anyone (hopefully) would be to recommend people take their photos and bring them to a Kinkos or similar type of shop. The staff while somewhat ignorant can scan the image and I believe they can then email them to you. This would save a lot of work on our end.

One quick thought although this would is not pertinent yet, we might want to include the web address or some kind of brochure for people to read on tips for photography because as some of you probably know, it can be a little tricky.

Julius Odian
Menlo Park, California

P.S. By the way, I didn't mention it before but I am willing to put my time into this contest. I have pretty good computer facilities in my home if they were to be needed.