limit to internet-capable entrants

Just in case there might be a misunderstanding...

I don't propose that we should limit submissions to electronic form only,
though given the scope of the contest I could easily envision that
becoming necessary.

What I meant to say it that I don't think AGA can provide access to the
contest for non-internet users that is equivalent to the on-line access.

For instance, in order for someone who choses not to use the internet to
vote for the People's Choice award AGA would have to publish the entries
in a full color glossy, mail it out at no cost to anyone who asked for
one, pay postage for the vote by return mail and manually enter and
process the vote.

I think we just need to accept that there will be some access limitations.
Non-internet users will be able to compete, but they won't be able to view
the show or vote.

Roger