Re: Roger's last comments - limiting submissions

Roger,

I won't quote your last comments - everyone should have seen them and you
know what you said.

I agree that we will just have to accept that those with Internet access
will have a different "take" on this - e.g. ability to view all submissions,
ability to vote for "People's Choice", etc. That's life, I guess.

While I wish to respect and be considerate of those people who do not have
internet access (and realize that in order to get AGA backing, we _have_ to
do so), I see no reason to _not_ have the material available online for
those capable to view it nor to scrap what I think is an excellent idea
(People's Choice) just because some folks can't vote because they lack
internet access.

Unless of course someone knows Ted Turner.... we could do a CNN Special
Report... everyone gets CNN, even Sadam Hussein. (wonder if he keeps
aquariums?)

This sort of discussion recently took place on the Killie digest over
placing their monthly egg listing online as opposed to mailing it out. Talk
about a screaming match....

James Purchase
toronto