Testing again and posting :)

Well, I hope this message goes to the right place.  It is amazing how email can
get
rerouted all over the place.

I was wondering if the judges will submit an honorary, show-off kind of entry.
Although this entry should not be in competition with the other entrients, it
would
still be available to people looking at the different tanks entered in the
competition.  One of the intents of the competition is to provide an educational
collection of aquariums and layouts.  It would be a shame to have the most
esteemed
people in the hobby not participate in that collection.  Plus it may help the
contestants understand the goals/opinions of the judges.

As for the public opinion category (most liked), would it be possible to have
people
vote best five or ten or something like that?  I can't imagine how to choose
just one
tank as the best.

Jennifer Glover
Waldorf, MD