Re: Gomberg #2

>If someone does not want their winning picture published (for whatever
>reason, and even anonymously), I don't think we should publish it.   If the
>second place is not very nice too, then our contest is a failure.

If we make people aware, up front, that all submitted material _may_ be
published and that winning material _will_ be published, then anyone _shy_
enough to _not_ want their material published won't bother to enter in the
first place. Having a clearly worded statement on the entry form giving the
AGA the right to publish any submitted material should be all that is
necessary to protect ourselves.

I _really_ don't see the point of the post...