Re: Fees

Almost forgot to comment on this.  :-)

James wrote:
<<<. Where any excess should go, should that
blessed event come to pass, is also an issue which should be discussed.>>>

I think that whoever puts money into the contest should get an appropriate
percentage of the excess.  Or at least get offered the refund.  If the fee
was $2 an entry and the contest only cost $1.25 an entry, I doubt that
anyone is going to want a $.75 refund (but it *should* be offered).  If
everybody declines the refund, then I would expect, hmmm, I'm not sure how
to do this fairly, but I would expect some of it to go to the volunteers
that put the most work into the contest (at this point, I'm sure Erik is
agreeing with me) with the rest going into the AGA's account.

Dave Engle
Escondido (San Diego) California
Costs may make this point moot also.