Before We Move On...

One minor point, which I may have missed in all of the talking, is whether
it might be desirable, or even possible, to limit participation to AMATEUR
aquarists or if we should leave this alone, allowing for professionals to
enter as well. (i.e. by professionals I mean folks who earn their living
through aquascapting/maintenance of other people's aquariums)?

Do we limit folks to submitting only aquariums which they themselves own?
For example, if I design and plant an aquarium for either a friend, or a
local institution or business - and it turns out exceptionally well, who
would be eligable to submit photos of the aquascape for consideration - me,
as the designer, or my friend or the institution or business which owned the
tank?

Can any of this be limited, due to our inability to actually confirm
someone's claims?

I would like to get some thought on this before moving on, or as we move
on...