Re: Amateur vs Professional

James wrote
>>>>Some folks are Professionals - they
do Aquascaping/maintenance for a
LIVING.
Do we exclude the PROFESSIONALS
from the showcase/competition or do we
even try due to the near impossibility to
sometimes distinguish the two?
James<<<<<

Sorry for chiming in here,been having
problems with my key board.Which
explains the lack of response here in Van
on my part.

It seems that all the work here in the
recent past to make sure that _all_ would
be included and able to compete would
kind of contradict itself by even thinking of excluding
proffessionals,personally I  would enjoy nothing more than seeing a
clic of my tank beside one of Karens >G<

Steve
Van.B.C

http://community.webtv.net/Apflanzeneh/mylameattemptataweb