re: more on judging

Roger wrote:
<<<The greatest outcome for me from participation in the contest might *not*
be the judge's ranking, but the judges *comments* about my tank.  Should
we make an effort to return the judges' comments to the individual
competitors?>>>

Yes!! I think that the online version should include all judges
comments/scoring on each entry, and for those people that enter but don't
have internet access, they should be provided with the comments/scoring via
snail mail.  I agree with Roger that this will probably be the most
interesting part of the competition.  I'd like to be able to read the
comments on *all* the entries, unless there's a reason to keep them private?

Dave Engle
Escondido (San Diego) California