Re: Judges

Roger wrote:
<<<Since the contest is supposed to stress artistry (I think that was agreed
on) we need a judging panel that includes *artists*.  Scientists, editors
and accomplished hobbyists (e.g.  Kasselman) may be very accomplished
aquarium keepers, but not artists.  I would prefer having an art professor
with no background in aquarium keeping over an aquarist with no skill or
background in art.>>>

I'd just like to say that I think this is a very important point, and I
agree with it completely.

Dave Engle
Escondido (San Diego) California