Re: moving along

Mike G wrote:

> In order to get some actual decisions made, I recommend that after hearing
> (actually reading) opinions given over a reasonable amount of time, that
you
> propose the more popular choices and call for a vote.  (Much like you did
> when you gave choices for names and set a deadline to enter the vote).

You may have missed my earlier comments Mike (and for everyone else's sake I
won't repeat them) but I agree with you entirely on this. I want everyone to
have an opportunity to be heard and for sufficient time for some form of
concencus to form on the different issues that come up. I _will_ be setting
some time limits however, as I did for the selection of a name. I want
_most_ decisions to be based on concencus - however, and everyone please
read my lips here, this was originally my idea, and if the concencus on any
particular topic is not something that I can agree with, I make no guarantee
that the proposal which goes to the AGA MC will reflect that concencus
rather than my vision. I have invited people to help, not relinquished
ownership of the idea.

B.T.W. the other points you made are good and well taken.