Aquascaping

When I think of aquascaping, it usually means live plants, but in some
tanks (like Lake Tanganyika biotope), it's a arrangement of
rockwork and algae that grows on the rocks over time.

I certainly had live plants in my mind when this contest was proposed, but
I'm not adverse to allowing plastic plants or no plants at all, if others
also feel that way (it's funny, I'd feel more comfortable having
plastic/no-plant aquascapes than paludaria in the contest).

If given a vote, I'd probably go on the side of "live plant aquascapes".