What I mean when I say emphasis...

One last comment...    :-)

When I say that I think we should accept *all* entries, I mean just that.  I
don't suggest that we advertise that we're accepting pictures of bare
bottomed oscar tanks (even though if it's submitted, I think it should be a
valid entry)!  I just want to make clear that even though we'll accept
"you're-entering-that?" entries, we don't have to encourage them!

Dave Engle
Escondido (San Diego) California
Non AGA Member