Re: Robert's comments

Robert H wrote:
<<<The problem is James that you are trying to make everybody happy and
giving people
too many alternatives, and taking account for too many possible problems,
issues,
that might happen, no matter how remote. This is why is seems to have gotten
much
more complicated than it needs to be. >>>

I think we *need* to take all of the possible problems,issues, etc... into
account.  That is the whole purpose of our discussion.  We deal with the
complicated issues so that it simple for the entrant.  If we don't discuss
"what ifs" right now, then all hell breaks loose when somebody submits an
entry that uses some creativity.

Unrelated to Roberts comments specifically:

Maybe I'm perceiving things wrong, but it sure seems to me like everybody
wants it "their way or no way" and it seems like a few people are really
just waiting for a comment to be the straw that broke the camel's back, so
they can quit.  I say, if you don't want to participate in this, get off the
list.  I'm not saying you shouldn't lurk, or that you can't offer your
opinion even though you disagree with everything, but if that's the case, I
really hope you offer an alternative to those points.  Maybe I'm just
misunderstanding the tone of some posts, though.  :-)

Dave Engle
Escondido (San Diego) California
Non AGA Member