Keeping Up to Date

Morning Everyone,

I fully agree with some comments about how much material is being thrown
around here, and how difficult it can be for someone on the Digest version
(or anyone with limited time available) to either follow this closely or
make much sense out of it. I follow the conversation via the archives, and
tend to react as quickly as I can to postings as they come in.

I apologize if this causes concerns or problems - I shall try to slow my
"pace of change" if I can, to give you a chance to keep up and make the
contributions which I want you to feel free to make. This is NOT a one man
show, everyone here has the opportunity to help and contribute.

As I said last night, someone has to be in charge, but I'm not trying to
play "Little Lord Fauntleroy" or "King James".

Let's ALL relax a bit, this should be fun.

Right now, I'm working on a "mock up" of some material which we can place on
the web. I am not intending it as anything carved in stone, just something
to focus on and work with as we go through the rest of this process. I think
that if we have something that we can focus on while we discuss the issues
it should help keep us on track. Once I get a preliminary version ready,
I'll upload it and pass on the URL.

The potential list of "core values" which I posted yesterday is only a rough
draft - feel free to make suggestions for other things you think we should
keep front and center while we proceed. Or to make changes to what I have
suggested. It shouldn't take much time to get through this as we are almost
all in total agreement (I think) and should only need minor tweaks before we
are ready to move on to other things.