Am I caught up yet?

Wow,

There were 8 messages written and sent before I had a chance to submit my
last post last night.

James says:
>You'd be a natural.

>A few points. AGA - Contest / Cart - Horse

>Perhaps you've got it reversed.

Thanks, and perhaps you are right.  I was thinking about that last night.

>I'm not considering, at this time, taking this to the APD and trying to
>organize/run it from there.

Hmmm...not sure what that means.  Maybe you are talking about my musing as
to starting our own aquascaping organization?  I dunno, I guess there isn't
anything like that out there or someone would have mentioned it by now.  I
agree and don't think any additional resources (other than what we have now)
should be expected from the APD.  The APD isn't really a true "organization"
anyway.  So I guess what I'm trying to say is, I agree.  Or maybe you really
meant "AGA" in which case I do think we need to have _some_ idea of what the
AGA is willing to sponsor.  If you and the other AGA members think we are on
the right track, then let's keep going.

James, can we get some ideas for how the ballot would go?  I think we are
almost in agreement on what kind of showcase and contest this is.  Maybe if
we talk a little bit about what sorts of things are likely to be on the
ballot (okay, okay, I'm getting ahead of myself, I can see that guy over
there going, "Waitaminute! What ballot?!") we will understand more about
what it will take to submit the winning entry.  It would seem logical to
publicly post the points that the judges have been asked to consider.

I'll stop now.  Blast, this thing has me reading at work ... afraid I'm
going to say something that has been said six times before ... and say it
six times myself. :-)

Sincerely,

Dave VanderWall...
is not an AGA member...