'da Web

Ken was right, things HAVE slowed down, and I don't think that is
necessarily a bad thing for right now. We ALL need a bit of a breather. But
I still want you all to be thinking of other possible points which you think
might/should be incorporated into a set of core values that we can decide
upon before moving forward.

I have been working most of the afternoon on a "mock web-site", not of the
Showcase/contest site we plan on setting up to display the submissions, but
more of a little scratch pad / note pad where "decided" things can be sort
of "shelved" once we are finished with them as well as a place to put things
that are currently under discussion and/or almost ready for voting or
whatever. It's not interractive unfortunately, but at least everyone will
have a place to refer to things and not have to try searching through all of
the posts in the archive looking for somthing.

It's nothing elaborate or fancy but it should be ready for posting in a few
hours. Once it is up and ready for visitors, I'll post a note here.

But, when I got to putting in a Statement of Purpose and our almost ready
core values, I realized how MUCH we have accomplished. Not bad.