Next...

While I give everyone a chance to consider the posted "core values" and
await any further input on them, it might be the appropriate time to return
to the posted proposed Agenda items which I posted here earlier and to the
web-site.

I suggest that the next logical topic for discussion is most likely "K -
Judging Guidelines". This might take a while to get under way, especially if
people have to go looking for Guidelines used in other venues that we can
consider adapting, but I think that we should begin to make some attempts at
nailing this issue down.

I think that we can also address the issue of item "L - Privacy" at the same
time, or possibly before.

Unless anyone feels differently, I suggest that we consider both of those
issues "on the table" and "open for discussion".

AGA member