The Picture

Janine & Steve,

The web-site is only intended as an internal tool for us to help focus our
ideas and as a place to hold issues that we are discussing, rather than
forcing people to wade through acres of archived postings. Nothing more,
nothing less.

I have made absolutely no suggestion that this design is the one which we
will ultimately use for the showcase/contest. The inclusion of a photograph
on the Intro page was just a way to make it visually appealing, and the
first image I could lay my hands on was the original one I placed there. It
has since been replaced with Olga's image, and Olga's image is going to stay
there - unless Olga herself requests that it be removed.

I happen to think that it is a very nice shot of a beautiful aquascape.

I have stressed that we remain open in our ideas of what sorts of aquascapes
we will accept as submissions,  but I see no need to display anything other
than images on THIS little web-site of anything other than what WE would all
agree is a beautiful tank. I have no intention of placing a whole bunch of
pictures on THIS site - the graphics are not necessary to our purpose here
and just make downloading the page into your browser take longer. THIS isn't
the ultimate web-site, it is a "scratch pad".

I posted a series of messages earlier concerning the "common goals" issue,
the Agenda, and some possibilities of what we should discuss next. Those
items are much more germaine to our purpose here than arguing over what
picture I place on what is in effect a private web-page. I am getting tired
of arguing over stupid things and wish to move on, and I'm not alone in that
wish.

Please address one or more of the three items I have posted previously.