Re: The Picture

James,

I am sort of surprised that a minor comment elicited such a response.  I
just think it is an issue to keep in mind.  I didn't say, and don't think,
that anything needs to be done about it before there is an official webpage
and that is way down the line.  Put whatever you want on the page.  I
didn't see any challenge to your authority to do that.  As for Olga's
picture, it's great.

>I am getting tired
>of arguing over stupid things and wish to move on, and I'm not alone in that
>wish.

No, you are not alone.  I join you in that wish.  However, it was not an
argument (and still isn't from where I sit).  It was a COMMENT, like "good
job on the web page" is.  I think by adding your own comments, you
basically invite us to make ours.  I think the ability to ask for
clarification is important if we are all to have the same understanding of
what is going on.

Janine