Re: aquascaping

At 05:01 PM 7/17/99 -0700, Erik wrote:

>I do not think it is going to be that complicated to get a proposal
>through the AGA MC, not nearly as bad as Karen even thinks.  From my
>vantage point, I'd say the folks on the AGA MC are interested in things
>that increase participation in TAG and involve aquatic gardening.

I am not expecting any major problem with the AGA MC. As Erik said, most of
the folks really want to promote this part of the hobby.  My only concern
is that the AGA MC NOT have to get bogged down in deciding on a lot of
details.  I want this to be as fleshed out as possible BEFORE it is
presented to the MC, just so we don't have to go through all these
discussions AGAIN  on that mailing list!<g>

Karen