Re: aquascaping

On Sat, 17 Jul 1999, James Purchase wrote:

> I would hate for us to go along and decide something which would be
> automatically dismissed by the AGA MC out of hand. Erik, although Karen is
> out of town and unavailable until the middle of next week, would it be
> possible to breeze this past some other members of the AGA MC and get a
> feeling for how they might like to see this worded/structured?

I do not think it is going to be that complicated to get a proposal
through the AGA MC, not nearly as bad as Karen even thinks.  From my
vantage point, I'd say the folks on the AGA MC are interested in things
that increase participation in TAG and involve aquatic gardening.

For this reason, I agree with Karen about emphasizing the planted aquaria
(and still think this should be our only real rule: live plants, aquaria).