Computer Issues

Olga has suggested that it might be a good idea to go back to the APD and
ask for some more participation from outside of North America (otherwise,
poor Jose is gonna be swamped <g>). I know that there are folks on the APD
from all over and we could use their help.

But, before I make any announcement, I'd just like to make sure that the
prototype web-site is viewable by computers using OTHER operating systems
and browser software (I run Windows 98 and MS IE 5). Janine has a Mac and
uses Netscape 3. I had to make a very minor adjustment to the HTML in order
for her to view it correctly.

I'd hate to invite more folks here and then run into technical difficulties
with the web-site. If anyone is running Linux, BeOS, AmigaDOS, OS/2, or any
other operating system, could you please send me an e-mail message if you
are experiencing any problems viewing the material on the site?

Thanks,