K and L opinions...

K. Judging guidelines:   I don't have much to offer in this discussion,
except I think that whatever judging guidelines we decide on should be
published on a public promotional website (if not on the entry form).
Olga's ideas in her last post sound like a good start to me.

L. Privacy:  It seems that most of you disagree with me (what's new  <g>)
because I would like to see the judges scores/comments on ALL entries.  I
think that will be the most educational way to do things.  We are giving
people the opportunity to not enter the contest, right?  That will be their
chance to not have negative comments about their aquarium published.

Dave Engle
Escondido (San Diego) California
Non AGA Member
Whew, just caught back up with the list, Karen is definitely back!  :-)