About Karen

>Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 16:44:22 -0400
>From: krandall@world.std.com
>Subject: Off topic, but I couldn't resist
>
>At 01:55 PM 7/18/99 -0500, James wrote:
>
>>And B.T.W., Karen's current absence makes absolutely _no_ difference.
>
>Thank heavens you said that.  Olga's comment left me gulping for air.<g>

Karen, I only meant that you could give good opinions of what AGA MC would
think... nothing else! Anyway... I bet you don't spank and for awhile there
that was what we needed! <g>

Olga
in Vancouver... have you noticed there are now 3 of us.. me, Janine and
Steve M. Yay Vancouver... one of the aquatic plants capitals of the world.