Re: Karen's comments

Karen said:
>Well, I'm thinking that Kathleen's gonna call me tomorrow looking for my
>column, and I've spent all afternoon, reading and responding to this stuff,
>only to see that you figured out the answer by yourselves. ;-)

Bit off topic but I think this is a good reason to only read the last
couple of digests if one gets way behind. Unless there is something going
on one can't figure out in which case one should go back and read past
posts. Some of these issues were kind of past already. Going over old stuff
sometimes re-raises sore points that are past. (not a criticism, Karen.)

Olga
in Vancouver... spending a glorious day at the computer <sigh>