Submission Tips on AGA Contest web site (fwd)

A suggestion from one of our members(?). I suppose this could be added to
the "tips" section?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 15:33:42 -0700
From: Ron <rondu@mindspring.com>
To: erik@thekrib.com
Subject: Submission Tips on AGA Contest web site

Hello Eric!
I have been  monitoring the APD for several years and the AGA Contest digest
since #128 and just checked the new AGA Contest web site. I would like to
recommend that a plain white 3 x 5 card be included in at least one of the
photos in the series so that it may be possible to get a good color
rendition throu proper colol/white balance adjustments.

Ron Dubbs, NU4U
Brighton, TN 38011

member:
 AGA since 1991