Regarding web-updates

I don't know if it just my computer/operating system/browser software
combination, or if everyone might have this problem, but I just want to
caution everyone that, for me at least, viewing the web-site and makeing
sure I'm looking at the most recently uploaded pages, can be tricky.

In IE5, I have to make sure that I'm NOT on the page I wish to reload from
the server AND then clear the browser's CACHE file, then go back to the page
in question. Netscape 4.61 doesn't seem to have the same degree of
difficulty.

With reference to my last post about Judging Guidelines and the newly posted
comments - the date at the bottom of the page should be July 23, 1999. If it
says July 22, 1999, your browser is presenting you a file from it's internal
cache and NOT the one which is on the server at my ISP.

Sorry if this is only affecting me.

Sorrier still if it is affecting anyone else. (And if you see the text as
"tiny" in Netscape - I don't know why this is happening, and I'll try and
correct it.)