RE: Adjusted Criteria

James, et al.:

I think "Version C" is the simplest, yet the most complete listing of
judging criteria to date. I would not be so concerned about the
sub-categories in C2 since all of the categories will have numerous
subcategories. For instance, subcategories under C3, would be something
like: appropriate plant condition (color, shape, disease and damage free,
internode lengths, etc.).

C2 only has them listed now because they used to be main categories.

>>Version C -

>>1. Selection and Use of Materials
>>2. Composition / Balance / Use of Space / Use of Color
>>3. Viability
>>4. Overall Impression

Ken Guin
Arlington, VA