RE: Criteria, Judging and Privacy

On criteria descriptions:

I would like to see some brief, descriptive sentences attached to each of
the criteria.  That way we could have only the simple terms describe each
category, such as:

1.  Overall impression
2.  Overall expression
        - Composition
        - Balance
        - Use of color
        - Use of space
3.  Materials
        - Use of
        - Selection of
4.  Viability

(Sorry, I'm going to have to leave the more descriptive terms to someone
else, but I think all of the above could be elaborated on so there is no
confusion about what we're after.)

On privacy:

I agree with Jose on this one.  If you enter the contest, you should be
prepared to receive constructive feedback.  We could instruct the judges not
to publicly "slam" anyone, if that's even necessary.  I might just be more
interested in what the judges _didn't_ like.

Dave VanderWall
Minneapolis, MN