NEWS FLASH - Late Results Cause Upset Victory!

The 7th (and final) volunteer Judge just submitted his scores and comments
to me and I have put them onto the web-site. Another case of an
"individualized" scheme of scoring, but if it makes sense to him, who am I
to argue? He did provide "final scores" which fit into what I was expecting,
so they have been posted. With this latest addition, First Place now goes to
Entry 004, with Entry 003 slipping into 2nd.

Judge 7 gave some incredibly detailed and valuable comments on the
aquascapes which he judged and they are definately worth a read.

I don't anticipate any further changes to the Mock contest web-site - all of
the volunteer judges have reported back with their results and they have
been posted.

Thanks to everyone who came forward to do this. Now, to make sense of it
all....