Elitist list

Is this still the right list for the contest discussion?  I seem to be
seeing messages referring to another list/grouping of people that is
private.   I thought the point of this list was to have people's
opinions on the contest and I would think that would include the mock
contest as well.  Maybe I missed something though.  I sometimes don't
get all the postings, so maybe I just missed this as well.  I saw that
James Purchase wanted some mock judges for the mock contest, but I
thought that only the "respected" people on this list should apply as
judges, so I didn't.  I may not be the most advanced aquatist, but I
would still like to be a part of the contest formation.  My opinions
may not get the same "weight" as others, but that doesn't mean that I
should be excluded.  Just what is the deal?  I am not trying to be
uppity here, just curious.  I don't write well, so please excuse the
tone of the message if it sounds harsh.

Jennifer Glover
Waldorf, MD
--
My goal in life is to be the type of person my dog thinks I am