Re: AGA CONTEST - Digest V1 #158

Okay, so that I might understand the next few days of discussion, is
it possible for me to view the web site?  Is it too late to be a
judge?

I didn't mean to bash you or anything, I just wondered why everyone
wasn't included in the mock contest.

Jenn
--
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.  Then quit.  No use
being a damn fool about it."